Unwanted hair is a major problem for many women and men. There are several methods of permanent hair removal that can get rid of these ugly hairs. However, the majority of these methods are expensive and have many adverse health effects. But do not worry! Make war on your hair, and find a beautiful clean and hydrated skin, thanks to this easy and highly effective remedy!
You will not need to spend a fortune to prepare this natural wax recipe that eliminates hair and curbs their regrowth. Its ingredients are inexpensive and are available in all kitchens. Here they are :
– Two tablespoons of gelatin powder
– Two tablespoons of donkey milk (available online or in specialized stores)
– A tablespoon of cucumber juice.
– Half a teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate.
– In a bowl, mix all ingredients, and heat for 3 or 4 minutes on low heat.
– Then, using a brush, spread the wax you have prepared on the parts you want to depilate.
– Let it dry for a few minutes, and remove the wax in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
– This recipe should be used three times a month for the first three months. Then you will not need to use it very frequently because your hair will grow less quickly than before.
– You can use this wax on any part of your body.
Warnings: – Do not use this wax on irritated or very sensitive skin.
– If your wax is too hot, wait until it is warm before applying it to your skin.
– Although this natural wax recipe is composed of natural ingredients safe for the skin, it is best to try it on a small area of your skin to detect any possible allergic reaction. If you notice any redness or irritation of the skin after it has been applied, rinse your skin and do not use it on other parts of your body.
What are the effects of this natural wax on the skin?
Unlike other hair removal methods that you are used to using, the natural wax recipe we shared with you today contains a combination of ingredients known for their many benefits on the skin. They will help you eliminate your hair while taking care of your skin.
– Gelatin: Unlike the razor, and other methods of hair removal that cause a wide range of skin reactions such as itching, pimples or ingrown hairs, gelatin will stick on your hair and remove at the root without to attack your skin.
– Donkey milk: Donkey milk has long been used for its many beneficial properties for the skin. Its richness in vitamins, minerals and fatty acids makes it an ally of weight for your skin. It deeply hydrates your skin, and even helps you get rid of your imperfections. It allows to have a luminous complexion and a clear skin.
– Cucumber juice: Cucumber juice contains a significant amount of water and essential nutrients for the skin. It helps moisturize and soften your skin while fighting against ingrown hairs and pimples caused by hair removal.
– Baking soda: Finally, baking soda will help refine your hair to make hair removal easier and less painful. In addition, this magic ingredient will rid you of all dead skin thanks to its exfoliating action. In addition, the whitening properties of this ingredient can give whiteness and radiance to the skin.